Heiarchy of Needs:
- Physiological Needs: air, water, food, clothing, ect.
- Safety Needs: protection against danger, loss of freedom, ect.
- Social Needs: acceptance, friendship, love, ect.
- Edo Needs: self-esteem, self-confidence, ect.
- Self-actualization needs: meet goals, grow to full potential, ect.
A sender is where the message or communication comes from.
A message what the sender wants to let people know.
A channel the method that the message gets to the public it was intended for.
A receiver the public the message is intended for.