Here are some ways PR professionals drive journalists crazy.
- Journalists think PR professionals spin stories.
- Give journalists last minute stories before deadlines.
- Constantly bug journalists about stories.
- Press releases may not get to the point.
- PR topics may not be newsworthy.
- Press conferenced are not scheduled for the benifit of journalists.
- Journalists have trouble getting a hold of PR professionals.
- Some online news releases can be mistaken as spam.
- Some press releases may have unreliable sources.
- Abuse relationship with journalists.
Check out this video mocking mac PC commercials.