I do believe in the beautiful spontaneity of fulfilling your bucket list. But something inside me yearns for a list that I can actually complete before I die. So don’t judge me as bland, boring or even practical. I have plenty of dreams and ideas too far fetched to accomplish, but I believe a bucket list should contain goals. And I like goals I can achieve.
- Have a successful career as a professional who enjoys waking up in the morning.
- Earn a degree higher than my soon-to-be bachelors.
- Travel to the beach at least once a year to remind myself about the feeling of sun in the sand and the sound of the ocean.
- Go to a foreign country.
- See a musical on Broadway.
- Sing on a stage again.
- Have the kind of marriage that lasts and is true.
- Raise a beautiful family.
- Always find happiness in any situation.