You are currently browsing the monthly archive for January 2015.
I am approaching 25 (the only year I can consider myself mid-twenties according to my sister), and I feel like it is time to write down some concrete resolutions and then actually stick to them! So here goes nothing . . .
- Get Fit & Stay Fit
- Get Organized
- I am a chronic start a book and never finish it type. Well that has stopped! I am halfway through Insurgent! (Divergent is already read! woot woot)
- My goal is 5 books this year! I know it’s small, but I need to be realistic!
- Get Outside
- I want to be able to lift my kayak and carry it from the curb to the river on my own! Then I will actually kayak more than 5ish times a year. 🙂
- Camp or hike once a month – I love it, so I need to go do it more!
- Cook (or attempt . . .)
- My boyfriend and I minimizing how often we go out to eat, which is difficult for us!
- I am trying new recipes even recipes that scare me a bit.
For 2015 it is time to get motivated:
And stay motivated even when it’s tough:
Happy 2015! What are your resolutions?