You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘running clothes’ tag.
It was beautiful! A 5k trail run with two creek crossings, water views and one horrible hill! The only thing worse than that hill was the 28 degree weather!
I set our pace. RT finished 9th in his age bracket, and I finished 8th! This was our first trail run, so I was very happy! There’s us below at the finish line:
Lessons from the run:
- Be careful where you step!
- Dress appropriately. I recommend running in similar temperatures to see what works for you.
- Invest in more smart wool socks.
- Trails are much more fun and better for you than pavement.
- Goal for next time: No stopping on hills (not even just for a minute).
The P.I.G. Race | Saturday, February 21